THANK YOU FOR BEING OUR PARTNER & SUPPORTING TENNIS SUMMIT!
Tennis Summit - Promo Calendar - April
Wednesday, April 11th - Sign-ups open. Promotion of the summit begins!
Tuesday, April 17th - Thursday, April 19th: Best email open rates for promoting the summit.
April 24th - Best day to email your list!
April 25th - 1st Day of Tennis Summit 2018! :)
April 30th - Last Day of Tennis Summit 2018!
What is Tennis Summit?
Tennis Summit is the world's biggest online tennis conference where over 30 of the world's best tennis coaches teach you the technical, tactical, mental, and physical skills you need to take your game to the next level.
This revolutionary online event allows thousands of tennis players around the world with a computer or smartphone to learn step-by-step methods to improve your tennis strokes, become physically and mentally stronger, and learn the latest strategies to defeat your opponents.
Last, year, over 14,00 tennis players attended the 2020 Tennis Summit, the world's first-ever online tennis conference. The feedback was overwhelmingly positive, and this year's summit is going to be even bigger and better than before!
What will people who watch the summit learn?
The audience will learn how to hit fundamentally sound serves, forehands, backhands, volleys, overheads, and drop shots, proven strategies to defeat every type of opponent, exercises and workouts to become fitters players, and the mental toughness needed to take their game to the next level.
The speakers will help tennis players learn actionable tips and techniques to help them improve their tennis technique, tactics, physical, and mental skills, as each video streams free for two days once it is released. This option is free. For lifetime access to the video sessions plus tons of valuable content and bonuses, an All-Access Pass is available!
Tennis Summit will teach the audience the 4 most critical elements of tennis
Improve your tennis strokes so you can play more confidently and effectively
Learn the latest strategies and tactics to help you win against every type of opponent
Increase your power, strength, endurance, and speed to become a fitter player and prevent injuries
Develop a winning mindset so you can perform your best when it counts the most
How can I become an affiliate?
If you're a tennis coach, player, blogger, or speaker with an active social media presence and/or email list, we'd love for you to join the team of affiliates for the summit. Our affiliate partners are carefully selected after a screening process to make sure we're the right fit for each other.
Let Mehrban know if you'd like to sign up. Email him at email@example.com.
How much do affiliates earn?
- 50% on each All-Access pass upgrade. The All-Access pass starts at a fast-action price of $67 and increases to $97. You'll earn 50% on each sale you bring in via your unique affiliate link.
- Your cookie is good for 60 days, meaning you can continue earning commission even if someone buys many days after originally checking out the summit for free if they upgrade to the All-Access Pass.
Here are some of our amazing speakers:
17-Time GS Champ
Gigi Fernandez Tennis
Coach & Commentator
Head of Strength
and Conditioning — USTA
Commentator & Coach
Coaching for Life
Former #91 ATP & Coach
Dr. Mark Kovacs
Kovacs Institute / iTPA
Total Tennis Domination
Fuzzy Yellow Balls
Dr. Neeru Jayanthi
Sports Health Expert
Emory School of Medicine
Tennis Summit Host
Osa 360 Tennis
Bailey Footwork Method
Crunch Time Coaching
Affiliate Details & Rules
- Commissions on the All-Access pass are 50% of net sales. (gross sales - refunds = net sales)
- Commissions will be paid out 45 days after the ends of a month in which a sale is made. So if someone buys on March 10th, you are paid on May 15. This allows for any refunds to be processed.
- Your cookie is good for 60 days, so you can continue to earn commissions even after the event is over.
- Your affiliate information and graphic will be sent to you via email
- You can sign-up and login into your affiliate dashboard through the links below
Important Links and Information for Affiliates:
Don'ts (Just So We're Clear)
- Don't promote using shady tactics.
- Don't participate in tactics like cookie stuffing, cash incentives, spamming, etc.
- Don't offer prizes or incentives that people have to pay for.
- Don't portray yourself as me or the Summit via social media or on websites. Make it clear you are a partner / affiliate / participant.
Any of these will get you disqualified from earning affiliate income and get you removed as a partner. Always do good, honest business.
Copyright 2022 Tennis Files LLC